References to "us", "we" and "The Beaumont" are to The Beaumont Hotel Limited (registered in England and Wales; company number 08031843; registered office at 8 Balderton Street, Brown Hart Gardens, Mayfair, London, W1K 6TF).
What are cookies?
Cookies are software files with a small amount of data which are sent to your browser (or device) and are stored on your device. The law states that we can store cookies on your device if they are strictly necessary for the operation of this Website. For all other types of cookies, your permission is required.
What types of cookies do we use on this
This Website uses different types of cookies. Some are placed on your computer by third party services such as Google that you use to access on our pages. Please see their Privacy and Cookie Policies for further information.
We use the following types of cookies on our Website:
- Strictly necessary cookies: these help make the Website useable by enabling basic functions like page navigation and access to secure areas of the Website. The Website cannot function properly without these cookies.
- Statistic cookies: these help website owners to understand how visitors interact with websites by collecting and reporting information anonymously.
- Preference cookies: these enable a website to remember information that changes the way the website behaves or looks, like your preferred language or the region that you are in.
- Marketing cookies: are used to track visitors across websites. The intention is to display ads that are relevant and engaging for the individual user and thereby more valuable for publishers and third party advertisers.
- Social Media cookies. These cookies together with social media plug-ins allow you to use functionalities of social media networks such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and others on our Website. If you log into your respective social media account at the time you interact with the social media plug-ins on our Website, the social media provider will connect this information with your social media user profile. We cannot influence which personal data the social media provider will collect about you. Please see the privacy notices on the relevant social media websites for further information.
Here is a list of the main cookies that we use:
THEBEAUMONT_SESSION - These are strictly necessary cookies (see above description).They are deleted when you leave the browser.
THEBEAUMONT_AUTH - These are strictly necessary cookies (see above description).They are deleted when you leave the browser.
_ga, _gaexp, _gid - These are Google Analytics cookies.They collect information about how the Website is used by different users and help to identify user patterns.
d3r_ck - This is a preference cookie.
IDE - is a marketing cookie used by doubleclick.net to register and report a user's actions after viewing or clicking on an ad.
Google Adwords Conversion - This is a marketing cookie.It tracks what happens after a customer clicks on an ad (e.g. whether a product was purchased).
DoubleClick Floodlight - This is a marketing cookie.It tracks users activity in relation to ads, e.g. the number of visits to a website after seeing a particular ad.
Google Dynamic Remarketing - This is a marketing cookie.It allows users to be showed ads that contain products or services that they viewed on a particular website.
Google Adwords User Lists - Used by Google when a user visits a page on a website containing a remarketing tag. Google puts a cookie on the user's device and adds the cookie to a 'user list'. This is simply a collection of visitor cookied generated by one (or more) remarketing tags.
Google Tag Manager - This is a tag management system created by Google used for tracking and analytics on the Website. It will expire
Crazy Egg - These are statistic cookies set by Crazy Egg (click here) with the purpose of helping us understand how users are engaging with the website.
Ga Audience - Used by Google AdWords to re-engage visitors that are likely to convert into customers based on their online behaviour.
Cookie Consent and Opting Out
However, if you, or another user of your device, wish to modify or withdraw your consent at any time, you have the ability to accept or decline cookies by modifying your browser setting (see Managing, Blocking and Deleting Cookies below for instructions on how to do this). If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of our Website, our platforms and our services.
In some instances, when you opt-out, a new cookie (Opt-Out-Cookie) is placed in your web browser. This tells the third party provider to cease data collection from your browser and prevents advertisements from being delivered to you.
For more information about cookies please visit www.allaboutcookies.org
Managing, Blocking and Deleting Cookies
The "Help" menu of most website browsers will tell you how to change your cookie settings, including how to disable them. We have included links below to instructions on how to do this for some popular browsers below:
Please note that, whilst you can remove cookies from your computer through the settings on your browser, this may impact your ability to make use of some features on our and other websites.
Last updated: 10 December 2018.